- Download the LaTeX abstract example file example.tex and open the PDF file example.pdf
- Run LaTex on example.tex and check that the abstract you obtain locally is the same as example.pdf.
- Download the LaTeX abstract template file workabs in a working folder. Open the file in any text editor and fill in the arguments to the LaTeX commands that define the title, authors, addresses, and references, following the instructions in the file. If necessary consult the example.tex.
- Insert the text of the abstract in the space provided in the template file. You can also add equations and EPS figures.
- Download the LaTeX class file hvarabs.cls to the same directory as your abstract (and figures) and run Latex on workabs.tex. Check that your abstract does not extend two pages.
- Fill your personal data and upload your abstract in PDF format.